As promised, a list of adorable and affordable fall baby clothing. Summer is my favorite season, but fall has the best clothes by far!
I love being a boy mom and dressing my little dude in all his cute clothes, but I had way too much fun looking at all of these baby girl clothes. You girl moms are so lucky!
- Cat & Jack Penelope Booties – How sweet are these? I would honestly order these for myself!
- Baby Sherpa Crewneck Sweatshirt – This warm, cozy sweatshirt will make your child look like a cuddly teddy bear. I think its a must-have.
- Baby Sherpa Pants – These quite possibly could be the coziest pants ever. Someone must order these for their little girl!
- Two-piece Happy Set – This mustard color is perfect for fall, and I love a good set to keep things simple.
- Faux Leather Warm-lined Boots – Aren’t these the chicest little boots? They are lined for warmth and have a side zipper for ease.
- Hooded Ruffle Sweater – This dark dusty pink color is so gorgeous and the ruffles are such a sweet touch.
- Two-piece Sweatshirt Set – A cozy set in lots of cute colors. Perfect for a cool fall day.
- Cat & Jack Chukka Boots – These are the best boots. I actually bought them in 2 sizes so my little guy will fit in them all winter.
- Cotton Sweatshirt – A super soft sweatshirt with shoulder snaps for easy on and off.
- 2-Pack Cotton Joggers – Cozy and cute sweatpants to throw on your little guy.
- Dark Green Puffer Vest – A must-have fall staple for your little dude.
- Long Sleeve Thermal Tee – Cute, cozy and the price is right for this thermal tee.
- Basic Elastic Waist Jeans – I have these for my little guy and think the wash is adorable. It makes him look like such a big kid!
- Monster Crewneck Sweatshirt – Come on. This is just so ugly that its cute. I had to have this to get into the Halloween spirit.
- Padded Parka – A cute padded parka to match dad on the colder fall days.