This is a parenting blog, and that means there’s gotta be some things for the parent to get excited about! I wanted to share some of the things I’m loving. This monthly series will include my 5 favorite things for the Mamas. It’s safe to say that we’ve all earned it!
- Alexa Leigh bracelet – I don’t know about you, but my clothing purchases have been a little boring lately. Athleisure, new sneakers, a couple of bathing suits. I decided to treat myself to a little jewelry. I had been eyeing different Alexa Leigh bracelets for a while and I’m glad I went for it. I keep it on all the time, including in the shower and pool, and it still looks brand new. The only problem is that its so shiny and pretty that Charlie wants to grab it right off my wrist!
- Soludos Peace Out Sneakers – For some reason shoes have been one of my biggest purchases over the last few months. I love these Soludos Peace Out sneakers – they are even prettier in person. They’re made out of a super soft white leather with pretty embroidered detailing. They make me happy!
- Stoney Clover – I got this as a gift right before Charlie was born and I really love it. It’s such a cute and handy way to keep things organized in the diaper bag. I put all of Charlie’s extra bibs, diapers, wipes, and creams in there. I used to stick his pacifiers in there as well.
- Tata Harper Resurfacing AHA + BHA serum – Obsessed with this product! It took me forever to bite the bullet and splurge on this but I am glad I did. It makes my skin look brighter and glowy right away. Once I got pregnant I slowly started changing my beauty routine to include cleaner products. This serum is free of toxins, fillers, artificials, synthetics, and GMOs. It is also vegan, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
- Amazon Sunglasses Chain – My sister-in-law was wearing this sunglasses chain while sitting at the pool one day. It made her whole outfit look so elevated that I told her I had to copy her and buy them. Of course, when she said they were from Amazon, I immediately went on my app and ordered one for myself. I love it!
Bookmark this article or Pin the below to save these pics for later!